About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Erm, hello. Remember me?

Erm, hello. Remember me? I've been MIA for a quite a while (an inexcusable amount of time actually). I know I've lost some peeps by my long absence and  for that I'm truly sorry. Although I have not been able to pull it together and  post regularly, you all remain in my heart and on my mind. Wishing everyone a warm, safe, healthy and happy holiday season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from my nest to yours. ~ Jaybird

Season's Greetings from the Jersey Shore


8 comments:

  1. Hey Jaybird! You and your family have a Blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You haven't lost us! Glad to hear you're doing well, we're both very envious of you being on the beach in the warm sun, and we hope you have an awesome Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you stopped by today to remind me to look you up. I have been checking here periodically (usually on the first Wednesday of the month) hoping you would post something. Been meaning to email, but you know how that goes.

    Love the pic of the lovelies. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year. I hope you will see better$ health in 2016. Going to Idaho for the Holidays, but I promise a nice long email when I return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *waves* So great to see you pop up in the blogosphere again! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I remember you!! Hurry back, we miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey lady, I'm hoping you are doing OK. In two more days it's the first Wednesday of the month. So, why don't you post something for the IWSG. I miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, enough is enough,where are you and what's up. I can't locate your email address,but I miss you and am worried about you.

    ReplyDelete