About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Hey Peeps!! Sorry life has called me away again. But you have never been far from my heart or mind. Had to pop in today (no matter how crazy my house is) and show you some love. I would not be able to go to sleep tonight if I didn't wish my peeps a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

This is simultaneously a wonderful and hard time of year.  I think a lot of people may feel the same way. Loved ones are gone and they are sorely missed during the holidays. Empty chairs at the table break my heart. But because of my faith, this time of year is still a blessing. I will never forget the most perfect gift I have ever received.  "Today in the town of David a Saviour has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord" Luke 2:11 And because of that, no matter what loss, hardships or trials I face, I can remain, truly joyful this season.

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you all a very healthy, happy, peaceful and blessed holiday season. xo- Jaybird

11 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very happy & Prosperous New Year ..Thanks for all the support! Keep writing! Keep lighting!…BEST PRAYERS FOR FUTURE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this right after Christmas, but it has taken me this long to get back and comment. I had family here from 12/24 until 1/2 then I came down with pneumonia. Still recovering. But, I had a great Christmas and New Years and I wouldn't change a minute of it. I hope your Holidays were as wonderful and that your health wasn't compromised by all the fun.

    I'm trying to get serious about my writing in 2015 and see if I can't get something published, so I hope you're going to have some reading/critiquing time for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will ALWAYS make time for you!! Whatever, whenever you have it send it on over. I'd be happy to look at it for you B. I miss talking to you- hope to be back in the "swing" of things soon.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful picture. I hope you had a blesses holiday season. Happy New Year, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I just got a new cell phone and that darn auto correct is killing me! Don't worry about a little typo. It's good to see you're back. Hope all is well with you and yours Em.

      Delete
  5. I am so fortunate to be a person of faith. You're so right. The empty chairs (and for me, empty houses) cause a moment of pain, but it's a good reminder to know this world is but a blink of an eye and a staging ground for the next, much better place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a happy and healthy holiday season Elizabeth.

      Delete
  6. Thinking of you, Jaybird! I hope your holidays were great. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rach!! I miss you. Hope all is well with you and your family and you all had a wonderful holiday season. Give those sweet kiddos a giant hug. They grow up WAY too fast. I can't believe my "baby" is turning 11. Oy!

      Delete