About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Cat Who Chose Us and Other Cat Stories

Just looking at that sweet little kitty face makes me want to buy a dozen copies of this anthology!!




Hey Guys-I'm super stoked to promote this anthology today. And  not just because yours truly has a submission contained within. I am always looking for ways to use my "talent" for charity or to help out others. Although I may not be the most prolific or talented writer, it is something I love to do and if I can use that to help out this worthy cause, I'm all in. Check it out on Amazon. I have to give a big, huge thanks to Kyra Lennon for doing all of the work and pulling this together!! You rock Kyra.

Here's the blurb:The Cat Who Chose Us and other Cat Stories is a collection of short stories, true life stories, and poetry put together by a group of successful, cat-loving authors from all over the world. Slip between the pages and you'll find a variety of feline tales to amuse, entertain, and warm your heart. From grand rescues, to special surprises, there is a story for every kitty fan. All profits from the sale of The Cat Who Chose Us and other Cat Stories will be donated directly to your local branch of Cats Protection to help needy cats across the Uk.




17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. YAY!! Thanks so much Alex. I really appreciate the support.

      Delete
  2. Congrats! This is an awesome collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! There are some really great submissions in this collection. I am humbled to be a part of it.

      Delete
  3. Congrats to the authors of this anthology! That kitten is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had to change my screen saver to the cover of this book, it's so darn cute!

      Delete
  4. So sweet! That kitten is so adorable. And Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks- anything this crazy cat lady can do to help out some little kitties- I'm all over it.

      Delete
  5. I'm so excited to read this book about cats!

    -something I never imagined myself saying

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You remind me a bit of my brother. He is a dog person and mocks me mercilessly for being a "cray cat lady". But at the end of the day and for all of his protests and cracks about this book being all about cats, he still ordered a copy of it- just for me.

      Delete
  6. So cute!! Kittens are adorable then they grow up and want to ruin my furniture with their claws. But I still love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I hear that! My "kitty" has a scratching post that she ignores completely. Apparently, my suede couches feel so much better on her claws!!

      Delete
  7. Woo-HOO! Look at you! I've gotta get myself a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds wonderful! I love heartwarming stories, especially when they have cats in them. Congratulations on being a part of the anthology, and how cool that it is for such a good cause!

    ReplyDelete