About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

IWSG- Month of October


This month I am really behind. I haven't had a moment to string two coherent sentences together. But I didn't want my lack of time to stop me from participating in this month's IWSG. Please allow me to (hopefully) inspire you with what inspires me- some of my favorite quotes. I'd love to hear some of yours too! I have a separate page on my blog dedicated just to inspiring quotes, so feel free to share there as well.  Have a wonderful IWSG Wednesday!!

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who                           mind, don't matter." -Dr. Seuss

"You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream." -C.S. Lewis

"You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me."- C.S. Lewis

"Not all those who wander are lost."- J.R.R. Tolkien

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given us." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." - Mother Teresa

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." - Winston Churchill

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks, but I fear the man who practiced one kick,                     10,000 times. " - Bruce Lee

10 comments:

  1. I like Bruce's quote!
    By the end of today, I know I won't be able to string together a coherent thought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic! I found a great one this morning:

    "Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" Mary Anne Radmacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the C.S. Lewis quotes and Bruce is the man he actually said my favorite quote.

    “Don't fear failure. — Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.” - Bruce Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to be steal....er, I mean borrowing some of them. Good stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew I could count on you to show up for IWSG day. Love the quotes that 'All who wander...' is one of my favorites and it's a good thing, because it suits me to a T. Although a lot of the time I am lost also. Ha!

    I hear you in the coherent thought process. I'm blaming it on a massive headache today, but then in reality it's my normal state. And, can you believe it's October already. My brain is still back at the Fourth of July and it's almost time to carve the pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think every one of those quotes fit into how I'm thinking today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great quotes! Love the first one by Dr. Seuss. I have an awesome quote on the back of my business card:

    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night."
    ~Edgar Allen Poe

    I thought it was a great writer quote. :)

    So nice to meet you through the IWSG!

    ~Kristin
    IWSG co-host
    http://swordsandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all great! I'm... uh, not so good with quotes.

    "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln

    ReplyDelete