About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 15, 2014

Flesh Eating Zombies and Evil Ex-girlfriends Cover Reveal

Today, I am so excited to be a part of a very special cover reveal- Flesh Eating Zombies and Evil Ex-girlfriends authored by my supremely awesome friend, Miss Rachel Schieffelbein. Check out the cover below:

Isn't this cover so sick? I love it!!

OK, most of you know already that I am too big of a chicken to usually read anything even remotely related to Flesh Eating Zombies but I have to tell you, for my girl Rachel, I decided to make an exception. And man am I glad I did, because this is a wicked, twisted story and I totally loved it!! Here's the blurb:

Erwin is in hell--- Locked in his high school with his ex-girlfriend, her new pain-in-the-ass boyfriend, and a handful of others while zombies claw at the doors trying to fight their way in. The bright light in the dark is Sylvia, whose strength helps hold Erwin together when everything is falling apart. When they realize the school is no longer safe, Erwin is determined to keep the group together and get them all to safety. But he can’t save everyone. 


Release day is September 17th. Don't forget to add it to your Goodreads list!

9 comments:

  1. I recommend he not worry about saving the evil ex-girlfriend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds backwards. The zombies should be the ones IN the school, trying to claw their way out....not the other way around :D

    Seriously, though, sounds like a fun book and has a great cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, Alex your mean...but a great survivalist in the making. Congrats Rachel and the cover says plenty of the horror to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Rachel! I've loved horror my whole life, so I definitely wouldn't have any qualms reading this... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read this book. And the cover is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a cool story, but I really love that cover. Yes, writers, you CAN judge a book by its cover, so let's not pretend otherwise. And this one looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover and the book sounds like a fun read. So excited for Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cover and while I would not normally look at a book about Zombies twice that title kind of hooked me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I forgot to do this cover reveal. I better get muh stuff together!

    ReplyDelete