About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 18, 2014

A-Z Challenge Letter P for Peeps

I am super excited because I just realized I am at 199 peeps!! I can't believe 199 people actually follow this blog! That's insane. (Especially since when I first started, I had exactly two followers; one of which was me the other was my sister) I am thinking up a sweet give-away for when I hit 200. It must, of course, involve a box of Peeps. Any of you ever try making  s'mores with Peeps? We do it around Easter time every year.

I'm expecting the usual crowd of Italians to come and overflow my house this Sunday for  Easter. The cooking and crazy has already commenced. Thank God I have Faith to help me! In our family, just about every holiday involves lasagna, even Thanksgiving. What about you? Any food or holiday traditions in your family?

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Just one more peep.
    Never tried a peep in a s'more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm sure number 200 will be along any minute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for all those fab peeps! Like Nick said, I'm sure you'll be to 200 in a flash.
    Happy Easter to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have absolutely no idea what peeps are, but I hear about them all the time LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Congrats!! 200 is a big deal! I have ever tried a peep in a s'more but now I have to go buy some (cause my kids won't share theirs) and make sure to keep them until we have a bonfire! I'm not a peep fan but I'm a s'mores fan!! Have an awesome Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on 199 peeps following you. Have fun at Easter, nothing better than a full house of relatives eating and talking. We've nothing planned but now you've got me thinking of calling my family over, and lasagna is a great meal to fill everyone up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter to you and yours. Peeps in a s'more sounds yummy. Why didn't I think of that?

    No special plans for Easter. Normally get together with family, but this year I'm far from everyone.

    Hopefully 200 today. SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, we are so trying Peep smores this weekend! Congrats on the followers. :) This Sunday I'm attempting Prime Rib...got my horseradish sauce at the ready, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peep s'mores? What an idea, a good idea.

    At big holidays, we gather at either of two largest houses in the family. There the kids run screaming through the house, jump into the pool, etc. It allows for all to find a conversation group, and touch bases.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The only real Easter tradition dates back to when my father was alive. He passed away shortly before I stopped believing in the Easter bunny. Every year he's scream for us to wake up and see the Easter Bunny deliver the baskets. Then we got there he'd say "you just missed him".

    ReplyDelete
  11. No big Easter plans for us, but I'll bet an Italian Easter is pretty interesting! Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. One blogger talked about making s'mores with all the leftover peeps. My gr-daughter said Yuck when I mentioned that.

    Jersey Shore? Is that near Jersey City? My son lives there.

    ReplyDelete