About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 12, 2014

A-Z Challenge Letter M

M is for Mickey Mouse. My kids have  never been to Disney. The Husband and I are going to try and remedy that in the very near future. At what age are kids too old for Disney? Do they ever get too old for Mickey Mouse? How old were you when you first went to Disney? What's your favorite or least favorite thing about Disney? Any of you old enough to remember the Mickey Mouse Club...with Annette? M-I-C-K-E-Y, MOUSE!!

6 comments:

  1. You're never too old for Disney! I've been as a child and an adult and enjoyed it even more as an adult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are not really into the Magic Kingdom as much as like, Epcot. That is more their speed. But I think there is something for everyone to enjoy at Disney, right?

      Delete
  2. The first time I ever went to Disney was three years ago....at age 43! One is -never- too old for the Land of the Mouse.

    I do remember the original Mickey Mouse Club. My Mom's second cousin was Cubby. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoah! OK, now I don't feel so bad about not taking my kids to Disney sooner...everyone has been ragging on us. We did, however, take our kids to Hawaii, so I think that trumps the Mouse, for now.

      So Cubby is a cousin? How cool is that! I loved the original Mickey Mouse Club. I seem to have a "couple" of things in common with Annette. LOL!!!!

      Delete
  3. I remember the original Mickey Mouse Club. It was my fab. First time I went to DisneyWorkd I was 20, DisneyLand-28. I don't think you're ever too old to visit the Mouse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! I am kind of glad we are not taking them as babies because I want my girls to really remember their visit and understand the whole "magic of Disney" experience. Hopefully, we can make it happen.

      Delete