About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 10, 2014

A-Z Challenge Letter I is for Inspiring


Good Morning! I have a short but sweet A-Z  Letter I post for you today. This is what I have on my wall, next to my writing desk. Even when I'm not feeling it, this inspires me to keep going. What inspires you?






28 comments:

  1. What a lovely source of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever she does something naughty, I look at that writing prompt she wrote and it softens me right up!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. So sweet. And she is not the "gushing" type. It's hard to garner compliments from her. I cherish that!

      Delete
  3. Well..this can be inspiring for any mom!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I find it inspiring everyday.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Girls are the best! Especially ones that love to write. It makes me happy to share my interests with them.

      Delete
  5. There are no better inspirations than our babies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My girls keep me young and tired all at the same time, LOL

      Delete
  6. That is nothing short of awesome!! I know something like that would inspire me EVERY day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark. It makes me smile every time I read it.

      Delete
  7. Perfect inspiration. How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so sweet. Most of the time...when she's not, I like to look upon that paper and remind myself.

      Delete
  8. That is a great source of inspiration, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! I find it so encouraging. Especially when I am having a bad day.

      Delete
  9. A child's laughter inspires me. When school gets out, the sound of excitement and the sight of students chasing each other inspires me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Susan! Yes, laughter is always an inspiration. I love the sound of children's laughter the best.

      Delete
  10. You are a perfect role model! Your kids are proof of that. Probably the most inspiring thing I've read in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind. I'm sure there are a couple of notes hanging around about me that she didn't turn in....LOL But thanks, I am quite blessed with the kids I have.

      Delete
  11. How sweet and what would we do without our kids?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Glenda. My kids make me a better person, that's for sure.

      Delete
  12. I'll put this on my tombstone 'He inspired his children' Lovely thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not a bad thing. I'd like to be remembered for that, for sure.

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. I am so blessed! My girls are awesome. That letter made me so happy I cried. Then I hung it up at my work station next to my writing desk. It's been there for two years!! Maybe I should get it laminated so it lasts forever!

      Delete