About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Have a wonderful 4th of July

 
Happy 4th of July everyone. But please take a moment today to reflect and remember your freedom doesn't come without sacrifice.

16 comments:

  1. Freedom is never free.
    Happy Fourth, Jaybird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th of July, Jay! Hope your hours are full of family, BBQ and love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Cath! Thank you. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. It's so good to hear from you.

      Delete
  3. Amen! Hope you're having a great 4th! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mark! Yes- I did have a great 4th.

      Delete
  4. Happy 4th, wow this post makes you think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheena! Being married to a Marine- and being raised by a military Dad, always makes me think about sacrifice. I can't help it.

      Delete
  5. Hope you had a fantastic 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a great fourth of July, Jaybird! I spent a part of mine reading a wonderful MG novel-in-progress. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh thank you so much Rachel!! I'm sorry to take away any time from your family today- I really appreciate you taking the time to work on my stuff. Thanks again!!

      Delete
  7. Hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl!! You too. Enjoy your day and your family time.

      Delete
  8. Thank you, I did. Hope yours was good and fun and filled with family and food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah- you know me- there's always FOOD and family, which leads to fun times over here! The 4th happens to be my niece AND my brother-in-law's birthday. So there is always lots of celebrating going on!

      Delete