About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 26, 2013

A-Z Challenge W is for Wolverine, Duh!

Who's surprised Jaybird's W is for Wolverine? You had to know this was coming!  But who could have guessed what was coming for Hugh Jackman recently? Did any of you happen to hear the crazy-ass shiz that just went down with a stalker and my favorite X-man of all time? 


I know I often joke around about me stalking Hugh Jackman here on my blog but for the love of God, Jaybird is mostly kidding! This woman, who was really stalking Wolverine,  took things to a whole new level. She assaulted him with her pubes!! That wasn't a typo. She assaulted him With Her Pubic Hair. 

Here's the low down on what happened: Last week, the brilliant and amazing HJ was minding his own business, working out at his West Village gym like always, when a psycho-ass fan attacked him with her freaking pubic hair! Forty-seven-year-old Kathleen Thurston allegedly followed Wolverine to the gym and managed to slip past security, throwing an electric razor full of her pubes at him while screaming, “I love you!”  Uh, what the hell is wrong with people? Does it seem like the whole world has lost their damn minds lately or is it just me?

Come on lady, we all love Hugh Jackman, but do you honestly think throwing your nasty pubes at him was a best way to snag his love?  The crazy beotch ran, but was arrested only about a block away and promptly charged with stalking. Apparently, she’d been tracking HJ for a while. She's showed up at both his home and his daughter’s school before. Which must have been so scary for him and his wife Deb, not to mention his poor daughter!

Despite the disgusting nature of the attack Jackman as always, remained gracious and incredibly kind when he was asked by TMZ about the insane assault. HJ reportedly said: “Here’s a woman who obviously needs help. I just hope she gets the help she needs.”

Honestly, what a gentleman. He still manages to keep things classy after getting assaulted with gnarly lady bits. He just wishes she gets the help she needs. Gotta love that guy!!  But rest assure, no matter how much this fangirl may love him, the day will NEVER come where I wake up in the morning, drink a cup a coffee and think to myself, hmm, today seems like a fine day to shave my crotch and throw my pubes at Wolverine!!!  (I am literally cringing every time I have to type that. Just the thought of it is beyond disgusting. Poor HJ, cripes!!)

30 comments:

  1. That is just insane. She's lucky Jackman is a class act.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No doubt! Anyone else would have knocked her out. If I was there, I would have knocked her out, lol!

      Delete
  2. I think I just peed my pants! That was the funniest (and most disgusting) thing I've ever heard! And the way you tell it just puts it over the top. You are an excellent story teller.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mel- I was driving home from work listening to the radio when the story came on and I almost crashed. I was laughing so hard I started crying. Then the full impact hit me and I got really grossed out. LOL

      Delete
  3. So glad I wasn't drinking orange juice while reading your post. For the love of Odin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I still can't hardly believe it myself.

      Delete
  4. Wow. Is that how we attract men? I must have missed that memo. I shuddered at the thought of cleaning someone else's special hair off my body. What if your mouth was open? And I think I took this a step too far...sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Lord NOOOOO! That's awful. But the whole situation is awful! Can't even imagine.

      Delete
  5. Well here's a shocker...o.k, not really :P

    Great pick...Mr. Jackman is a true, class act :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His kind reaction to that brand of crazy, has pushed him over the top in the class department, for sure!

      Delete
  6. Ew. Poor guy. That's pretty scary and nasty. He's such a class act.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And sooooo incredibly gross. Still can hardly believe it.

      Delete
  7. wolverine interesting with ur superb writing..Jaybird smiles:)) GOD<3U

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sort of scary that there are people out there who would consider that appropriate. Makes me want to stay home and watch Hugh Jackman movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always want to stay home and watch Hugh Jackman movies! But yeah, it's seriously scary what some people think is ok.

      Delete
  9. Whoa. What a crazy and disgusting thing to do . . .and the way you write about it makes me laugh, and laugh, and laugh. Thank you Jaybird. And yes, HJ is awesome, and his whole gentlemanly way of handling horribly things just makes me admire him more. Poor guy and his poor family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tyrean. And yeah, I think he is seriously a top notch guy. But if I were his wife, I'd be furious! lol.

      Delete
  10. I still haven't seen origins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaaaat? I've seen Origins so many times I could recite the script in my sleep :)

      Delete
  11. Wolverine rocks and so does Hugh Jackman. So of course he got the part. Excellent W.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does rock! Gotta love Wolverine.

      Delete
  12. Some people need serious mental help. I hope she gets help before she does something even crazier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So frightening that some people that should be committed, are out running around off their meds. Because, geez- I know I joke around a lot but holy crow that is just so twisted!

      Delete
  13. WTF, this seriously happened?! Um...ewwww. o_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I said, WTF? Whaaaat is wrong with people? Gah!!

      Delete
  14. Ha ha, I knew before I came over here that I would be hearing about Wolverine! But I sure as heck didn't imagine I'd be hearing that story. How awful. I know it's silly to ask why, but why her pubes??? So bizarre. It's scarier, though, to think about her showing up at his daughter's school. That would be what would make me lose it. You don't mess with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah- none of what she did could possibly be considered OK, but going to his daughter's school is really scary and crosses a line. I could NOT have been as generous and kind as he was to that woman if she showed up at my kids' school. I would be freaking out. Although, I would have a lot of trouble being kind to someone who just threw their pubes at me. Some things, should NEVER be done. OR even thought of! Just blows my mind.

      Delete
  15. Some people can go really crazy about an artist. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's just bat-shiz crazy Al. Beyond words. Wow is right.

      Delete