About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 18, 2013

A-Z Challenge P is for People in Planes

Today's letter for the A-Z Challenge is P. I realized this morning I've been getting too carried away and most some of  my A-Z posts have been way too long. 
SORRY BOUT THAT.

I have a tendancy to talk and write too much. Ironically, "If You Talk Too Much My Head Will Explode" by People in Planes, is one of my favorite songs.  So my "P" is for  People in Planes. How's that for short and sweet? ~Jaybird

 
 

38 comments:

  1. They haven't been too long. I think they're fun as heck! It's only too long if you are putting me to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think your posts have been too long, either. And this is coming from someone with a very, very short attention span.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the song. I think I might start playing that for my chattier students.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great? It's an oldie but goodie.

      Delete
  4. I like your posts =). They are just right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Danielle! I appreciate that.

      Delete
  5. I've really been enjoying your posts and thought they were just the right length :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks Mark. I think they could have been a little shorter, but I can't help myself when I get on a roll. Be glad you don't have my phone number :)

      Delete
  6. Great song! And your posts aren't too long. They're P for Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind my friend. But thanks!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Oh my gosh I loved that song from the first time I heard it. My sister introduced me to this band, back in the day and I still love the heck out them.

      Delete
  8. LOL! this is a perfect P post:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great song :D And your posts seem fine to me! No worries here!

    Writing Through College

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your post, make them as long as you want I'll still read :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow- thanks Brandon, I really appreciate that.

      Delete
  11. Wonderful song! I'll still read your posts even if they're long too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm pretty sure my head has exploded a few times from people talking too much. Thank God for Super Glue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jay- Thanks so much for the follow. And oh my gosh I think we all can relate to what he's saying, right? Especially after a break up :)

      Delete
  13. This is my first time hearing about People in Planes. I can see why this is one of your favorite songs! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather. They are an older band and it's an older tune, but still so relevent!!

      Delete
  14. Love the cat pic...so perfect with your caption!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea- that's my little Ginger Boy. He was a stray that just showed up on my porch one night. He's the cutest little fur baby. I love the heck out of him.

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. Hi Susan!! I love them both too. My little Ginger Boy is such a great cat, and this song never fails to make me smile. :)

      Delete
  16. This is too funny. Somebody who works for me chatters non-stop. I'll have to play this the next time she's on shift. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! I bet that's what the people around me think, all the time. I wish she would just STOP talking. When I'm nervous, it gets worse! I want to stop, but I just can't seem to stop to stop myself from talking.

      Delete
  17. I definitely talk to much AND my head is always exploding, so what does that say about me? Huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For those two reasons, this has become my theme song! LOL

      Delete
  18. Posts are only way too long if they are dull or annoying. Yours are never way too long :)

    ReplyDelete