About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 12, 2013

We interrupt this regularly scheduled program...

Sorry all. This program has been interrupted by: The FLU.

Everyone in the Bird's Nest, despite having had their flu shots, has come down with it. And this strain is particularly brutal. Hopefully, I will be back soon. In the meanwhile, if any of my followers are so inclined, we'll take all the prayers we can get - Thank you!  xo Jaybird

16 comments:

  1. Ugh, feel better! Lots of liquids and REST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely praying for a full family healing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Take care! I hope you get better soon. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bah! This one going around is really evil. Sending positive thoughts your way hon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better! That stinks. :( I've had the stomach flu twice this year! It is awful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, so sorry you and the family are sick! I'll definitely say a prayer for you to heal quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flu is getting everyone this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry you and your family aren't feeling well. Give yourself permission to take it easy. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder if they got the flu shot wrong this year. I hope you all feel better. Apparently chicken soup and lemon juice (not together) dissolve mucus. Doesn't help if you can't get up to make the soup or squeeze a lemon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will be praying for you, feel better soon, honey. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, so sorry to hear you have the flu! So many people seem to be coming down with that lately. Hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sorry to hear this, and I can definitely send a prayer or two your way. Keep your head up and we'll see you back here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Hey everyone! Thanks so much for all of the comments and well wishes. This is one heck of a flu. Seems to just not want to let go and allow us to get better. The kids are much more resilient than their dear old mom, that's for sure. And I'm very thankful for that. But man oh man do I wish I could tap into some of their energy, because mine just hasn't returned yet!!

      Delete