About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Save A Place For Me


I'd like to dedicate this song to any of you, who lost someone close, especially around the holidays.   Give it a listen. Save a place for me Em, I'll be there soon- 10/12/68 - 12/19/08.


My nieces with my sister Emily, back in the day. xo




14 comments:

  1. What a great song. The thought of those I love waiting for me on the other side is what gets me through the sorrow of it all, for sure. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I might be listening to that song a lot this holiday season and pulling some much needed strength from it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts and prayers are with you Johanna. xo

      Delete
  3. aWW, you're breakin' my heart. I'm sure your sister has a warm smile for you and her girls, not to mention the rest of the family. Beautiful song with a wonderful sentiment. Han in there, one day you will all be reunited, of that I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mourning and sadness will all turn into rejoicing, one day.

      Delete
  4. So sad... You'll be together again one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what keeps me going! Knowing I will be with her again one day.

      Delete
  5. That song was a tearjerker! My dad has been gone 15 years, and my mom 12, but the holidays can still be tough sometimes.

    Hugs to you. Your sister was so beautiful and so young.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear about your parents Kianwi. When you lose someone close it's tough enough, but around the holidays, it's just unbearable sometimes. My heart goes out to all of those family members in Conneticut- so sad.

      Delete
  6. That's a beautiful song. I've never heard it before. As the others have said, the thought of seeing lost loved ones again always fills me with hope rather than sadness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. - If I didn't have my faith, I never would have been able to get through my sister's suffering and death. It's that hope of seeing her again one day, I cling on to. Especially during the holidays.

      Delete