About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 10, 2012

Hugh Jackman pays his father tribute



Hopefully, this link will work and have sound!

4 comments:

  1. Aw, that is so touching. I hope my boys love their dad like Hugh loves his!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Em, right? He is so grateful to him. I was having some trouble with the sound on the last post, so I was hoping this link worked. Glad you got to hear the interview! It's so sweet.

      Delete
  2. I saw that! How awesome, right? I am continually impressed by Hugh Jackman, too. I just found out that his wife is 13 years older than him! I love that so much, because it shows he cares more for what is inside someone, than outside. Not that she's not beautiful, but that he didn't care about their ages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They way HJ talks about his wife is amazing- You can tell how much he loves and respects her. Just another reason why I admire him so much; you won't find him tooling around with the nanny-he isn't that type of guy, at all. He's very loyal to her.

      Delete