About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Full on, Shameless, Obnoxious, Bragging Momma

OK I realize this is, without a doubt, the most obnoxious post I have ever done. And I'm sorry. Truly. But please, please, forgive me. Because I just couldn't contain my proud Momma joy. By the sheer grace of God- The Husband and I are doing something right.  My cup runneth over!  I am blown away by my girls grades. These are the report cards they brought home today.  Please don't hate, but rejoice with me, because I just had to share them here with you:






Report Card Evaluations
1 2 3 4
MATHEMATICS 97
Knows Number Facts +
Understands Math Concepts
Works Accurately +
SOCIAL STUDIES 99
SCIENCE 99
READING 97
Vocabulary - Sight Words
Word Attack Skills
Comprehension +
Oral Reading
Participates in Group +
ENGLISH 97
Listening Abilities +
Oral Expression +
SPELLING 100
Learns To Spell Assigned Words +
Uses Correct Spelling In Written Work +
WRITING O
Expression Of Ideas In Writing +
Capitalization and Punctuation
PENMANSHIP S
HEALTH O
SPANISH S
PHYSICAL EDUCATION O
MUSIC O
ART O
COMPUTER SKILLS O
GENERAL COMMENT
Works to best of his/her ability.
Exhibits self-control.
Is courteous and cooperative. +
Completes classwork assignments promptly.
Completes homework assignments on time.
Assumes responsibility.
Demonstrates neatness.
Accepts guidance. +
Listens attentively.
Uses time effectively.
Shows good attitude and effort. +
Shows desire for constant improvement.
Participates in class activities.
Participates in class discussion. +
Follows direction.
Works independently.
Works well with others. +
Able to apply new ideas.
Comes prepared.
Exhibits qualities of good citzenship. +
Demonstrates accuracy.
Respects rules and regulations.
Adjusts to new situations.


Report Card Evaluations 1 2 3 4
LANGUAGE ARTS
READING 98
Oral Reading
Comprehension +
Word Attack Skills
Comment 1 05
Comment 2 14
ENGLISH 99
Comment 1 02
Comment 2 05
WRITING O
SPELLING 100
Learns To Spell Assigned Words +
Uses Correct Spelling in Written Work
MATHEMATICS 96
Knows Facts +
Problem Solving +
Comment 1 04
Comment 2 05
Comment 3 08
Comment 4 13
Comment 5 23
SCIENCE 90
Comment 1 11
Comment 2 12
Comment 3 15
Comment 4
Comment 5
SOCIAL STUDIES 100
Map Skills/Geography +
Comment 1 22
Comment 2
Comment 3
Comment 4
Comment 5
SPANISH O
PENMANSHIP S
HEALTH O
PHYSICAL EDUCATION O
ART O
MUSIC O
COMPUTER SKILLS O
                                                      


Report Card Evaluations 1 2 3 4
LANGUAGE ARTS
READING 96
Oral Reading
Comprehension
Word Attack Skills
Comment 1
Comment 2
ENGLISH 97
Comment 1
Comment 2
WRITING O
SPELLING 100
Learns To Spell Assigned Words
Uses Correct Spelling in Written Work
MATHEMATICS 92
Knows Facts
Problem Solving
Comment 1
Comment 2
Comment 3
Comment 4
Comment 5
SCIENCE 96
Comment 1
Comment 2
Comment 3
Comment 4
Comment 5
SOCIAL STUDIES 95
Map Skills/Geography
Comment 1
Comment 2
Comment 3
Comment 4
Comment 5
SPANISH O
PENMANSHIP S
HEALTH O
PHYSICAL EDUCATION O
ART O
MUSIC O
COMPUTER SKILLS O


 


19 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME. I am sitting here tooting a horn for you so you don't have to only toot your own. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melanie! I usually don't say a word about how well they do, but this year, I know how hard they worked, and I really am so proud of all three of them made the honor roll!

      Delete
  2. You should be proud of that!!! Whatever you are doing, keep doing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prayer Alex- lots and lots of prayer. That's what we do! I certainly can't take credit. It's all Him.

      Delete
  3. W00t! Totally worth a blog post - that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kyra! I'm so happy. I was dancing around the house with the girls.

      Delete
  4. Dang. Tell me your secret, Jaybird. :) Congrats girls, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, Ilima, the secret is prayer, because I can do nothing, on my own. Farrah's math is already way beyond anything I've ever learned! (She's in the Gifted and Talented program) But I can tell you this, I am on my knees in prayer for them, every day. So, I give God all the glory, because there is nothing The Husband or I can take credit for, without Him.

      Delete
  5. That's wonderful, Jaybird! Glad your girls are doing so great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cynthia! Thanks so much. I am so excited. They are too. They worked really hard this term.

      Delete
  6. I enjoy, cause I found just what I used to be looking for.
    You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man.

    Have a nice day. Bye
    Here is my blog post : Try These Guys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, fantastic! It doesn't surprise me one bit, either. I can tell what exceptional girls they are. It is true, you are both raising some wonderful human beings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much K- your comments are very gracious. T/Y! It makes my heart soar (as their momma) to see them succeed. But I wouldn't dare brag about it here at home. I only shared it with my followers, b/c I knew it wouldn't get back and I was bursting with glee. :)

      Delete
  8. Wow, such great grades! No wonder you feel like bragging. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather! Oh my goodness I couldn't contain my happiness. They all try their very best, and that's all I ask for, but oh my word I am over the moon as a momma! Woo hoo.

      Delete
  9. That's awesome! Every parent deserves to brag once in a while. And that is well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done! Very impressive. :) Be proud, go ahead and brag! It's good for you and them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess it still shocks the heck out of me that I have kids this smart, LOL.

      Delete