About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Hugh Jackman Quote of the Month

"I just love making a fool out of myself. I made my living as a clown at kids' parties for about three years." -Hugh Jackman

I can only imagine what the MOMS would have thought/said when HJ showed up as the clown at a kid's party? How  bout:

"Um, does anyone else want to honk Bozo's horn?"  (He he he. Sorry, just couldn't help myself.)

16 comments:

  1. Lmao! Thanks for the giggle!

    I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I could totally hang out with you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Bawhaha! Sorry, just couldn't help myself. It was the first thing that popped into my mind. Guess I am a bit of a dirty birdie!

      Delete
  3. Just sayin' out loud, what we're all thinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Sometimes though, I should really think before I speak (type) out loud. LOL

      Delete
  4. Oh clown parties! Our local neighborhood favorite is BJ the Clown (I swear I'm not making that name up)! I'd take Hugh Jackman any day over BJ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh-BJ the clown? That's all kinds of wrong. Usually, clowns creep me out. But HJ as a clown? Wow. If I'd seen that, I would have embarrassed myself for sure.

      Delete
  5. I'd make a fool of myself if I could look like Hugh Jackman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, the question is, will we ever get to see a picture of the Ninja Captain?

      Delete
  6. I was still giggling over yours when I read Johanna's reply about BJ the clown. What the hell was HE thinking? hahaha

    I'd definitely hire Hugh Jackman to be a clown at my b'day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does Hugh Jackman have a horn? I wouldn't know how to get such information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha, silly :). Even though he's gorgeous, he's also really funny...the best of both worlds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Hugh Jackman, but this is probably still my favorite picture of him... just derping on the beach.

    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7muwaxOnz1rc49x8o1_400.jpg

    ReplyDelete