|I don't look like a psycho stalker standing next to Robby Pats in this picture at all. LOL|
|Note the giant Shrek hands, covering mine.|
My alpha is brutally honest. A man that only tells the truth? I know what you are thinking. Amazeballs, right? But he has NO filter. For example, your Auntie comes over with a new (and kinda bad) hair cut. She asks your alpha male, "How does it look?" So he tells her. Gah! You want to run away and hide.... *True Story*
Here are just a few other examples of what I deal with on a regular basis:
1. The beloved family pet is commonly referred to as "bait".
2. Camouflage is the new black.
3. Meat must be on the menu. For every meal. Including dessert.
4. Instead of asking you to move out of the way, he simply picks you up and places you where he'd like you to go.
5. Ammo is the only thing coming out of his closet.
6. Utensils are helpful, but never a requirement.
7.Monosyllables reign supreme in any deep conversation. Anything else would be considered an emotional break down.
8.Boots without duck tape holding them together, are considered "fancy".
9. While eating out, he will NEVER sit with his back facing the room. He always has to take up the defensive position.
10. You come home from work only to find two military transport vehicles (parked on YOUR FRONT LAWN) full of hungry men apparently waiting on you, since your Alpha promised them you would come home and cook dinner for everyone! *True story*
Who are your favorite fictional alpha males? Why? And ladies, how come we love them so much, despite the fact that they can be gigantic pains in the arse!?! What do you love most about them? And guys, how about you? Who are your favorite fictionary heroes? Why? Can anyone name one or more of the books where the characters I listed above appear?