I'm hoping now that the summer season is over and the girls are back at school, life will calm down for me. Ha! I can't even type that sentence with a straight face because I'm looking at my calendar, and the month of September is already full of things I have to do. By the way, every one of them are things I'd really like to avoid, but sadly, can not.
After dodging certain invasive testing for as long as possible, I know I must now face the music and my cowardice. Lucky me, I will be spending most of September getting poked, prodded and overall having, not so much fun. In any event, I will be in and out of it for awhile, but will do my very best to bounce in and comment and keep up with what's going on here on the blog-o-sphere.
And now the fabulous Miss Kianwi, at Simply She Goes gifted me with this :
The Laine Blogger Award is about Beauty. Even though I am not feeling very beautiful at the moment, I'm trying to bring my beautiful back, so I gladly accepted this! The rules for this one are simple:
1. Answer the questions (the same ones I've answered.)
2. Pass the award along to 5 other bloggers
1. What is your current beauty obsession?
Probably my MAC Hey Sailor Red Racer Lipstick. When I put that red color on my lips, it makes me feel all kinds of sassy.
2. What is the one beauty item you wish you owned?
I wish I owned my own ULTA store. I want it all. Muaah!!
4. What inspired you to become a blogger? I had the privilege of attending a class given by the talented and super sweet romance author Donna Fletcher. She suggested that if I didn't already have a blog, I should start one immediately. I had (and still have) absolutely no idea why anyone would want to read what I have to say, but for some reason, people did and still do :)
5. What nail polish are you wearing now? My girls and I were feeling the PINK this week.
And now I pass this award on to:
Faith's A Foodie (Because I'm her momma. And I can.)
Zero pressure by the way. Do not feel obligated to post this. But know that I think you all of you are beautiful!! Inside and Out.