About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Game On Blog Tour Stop with Kyra Lennon


Good Morning Everyone- I am super excited to have the brilliant Kyra Lennon and her Game On Blog Tour stop here today! For any of you who don't know Kyra let me tell you a little something about her- she's amazing!

Kyra is encouraging, kind  and such a huge asset to the writer community. I would be remiss if I failed to mention how she really gets around- COMMENTING- Get your minds out of the gutter people, LOL!  Seriously, you would be hard pressed to find someone who comments more on the blog-o-sphere (except for Alex Cavanaugh- but the Ninja Captain is in a category all by himself, am I right? ) 

If you haven't read Kyra's debut novel Game On, don't wait another second-please go get it right now!! It is hilarious, flirty, clever and a ton of fun to read.  I absolutely loved it.  The links to purchase Game On are included below.  Here's what Kyra decided to share with us today. It's a little snippet from her character Jesse, enjoy!  

Sometimes I wonder if parents remember that they were young once too. I’m pretty sure that when they were eighteen years old, they hated their own parents firing questions at them about what time they’d be home, where they’d been, and who they were with. I don’t even live with them now, they thought I was mature enough to get my own apartment, but somehow, they still want to know all the small stuff that goes on in my life.

My parents are amazing, and my little sister is … well, she’s not so bad as little sisters go. But aren’t I entitled to a little freedom now? I get that they’re worried. Jumping from obscurity right into the spotlight of the Westberg Warriors would scare anyone. It still scares me. But I can handle it, I really can.

I think they’re biggest problem is with my girl. They try hard to look as if they like Taylor, but my mom always has this weird expression in her eyes when she sees her, like she thinks Taylor’s going to trample all over me. She’s not like that. She’s … well, she’s hot! But she’s sweet too. She was real shy at first, but she fits in well with my team mates’ girlfriends, especially Bree Collinson. But most of all, Taylor fits with me, and I am old enough to decide who I date, where I go and what time I come home for myself.

Kyra's blog
http://kyralennon.blogspot.co.uk/

Game On Buy Links
Amazon.com kindle version http://www.amazon.com/Game-On-ebook/dp/B008LVCKI0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1342784372&sr=8-2&keywords=kyra+lennon




Game On Synopsis

After swapping her small town life to work for one of the top soccer teams in the U.S, Leah Walker thought she could finally leave the ghosts of her past behind. However, when she meets serial womanizer, Radleigh McCoy, the memories of her old life come swarming back, and she is forced to ask herself whether she has really changed at all.

17 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks you so much for having me, and for the kind words! I giggled when you mentioned that I get around - comment-wise! LOL! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Kyra, I was thrilled to be able to do it for you.

      And I was hoping you (and Alex) would laugh!

      Delete
  2. "Well, she's hot!" Funny.
    And thanks Jaybird, your comment made me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to make you laugh. But it's true, you and Kyra are always the first to comment and you both "get around" LOL

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Jesse is such a cute character. Can't wait until Kyra gives him his own book!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Christine, if you didn't read it yet, you should! It was so good. Jesse is an adorable character. You can't help but love him.

      Delete
  5. Awww, isn't Jesse just the sweetest ever! <3 Excellent snippet, Kyra. And Jay, your comments were lovely, I couldn't agree more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jesse sounds genuine and sweet.

    I'm enjoying these blog tour stops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annalisa- He is such a great character!

    Clare-Kyra's voice is always amazing right? Nails it every time.

    Kyra- *Hugs*

    Medeia- Thanks so much for popping in! Jesse is truly a sweet character. Kyra did an amazing job with him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked this book a lot :) Even though I wanted to punch Radleigh in the face quite often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Angela- he definitely had a punch or two coming his way.

      Delete
  9. Nice snippet. It'll be great to see how Jesse develops in his own book. Over from Kyra's, nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nick! Nice to meet you too. Any friend of Kyra's, is a new friend of mine! Thanks for the follow and stopping by.

      Delete