About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 13, 2012

Prom Friday Fact or Fiction

This week's theme is Prom . I'm going to list three incidents that MAY or MAY NOT have happened to me at Prom. Please vote on whether or not you believe my tales are FACT or FICTION. I will post the truth on Saturday. Take a listen to  "Doin  Time" by Sublime, while you read all about it :O


#1.  About an hour before his prom, one of Jaybird's guy friends MAY or MAY NOT have gotten royally douched! His evil girlfriend broke up with him, and literally tore his heart out, when she told him she wasn't  going to Prom with him, but with one his best friends instead! That sneaky squeezer, waited to the last minute to dump him, so he had no chance of finding another date!

When he called Jaybird, is was only to sob uncontrollably vent about how this beotch crushed him beyond words, and how he was going to be out beau coup bucks, for the limo, tux, tickets and dinner. But the worst part of all, because of her, he was going to miss his Senior Prom! If it was her intent to crush him like a bug, she had succeeded. "Why are girls so harsh?" He cried lamented.

Jaybird, MAY or MAY NOT have listened quietly to his tale of woe, until he was completely finished. But the entire time he was talking, Jaybird was busy getting ready. When he finally grew silent, she had already finished her make-up, curled her hair, and thrown on a white dress.  It was at this point, she May or MAY NOT have said, "Are you done whining yet? Because I'm ready and waiting on you now- let's go to Prom!"

#2. Jaybird attended lots of Proms, but when it came to her own, her date NEVER showed up!  She MAY or MAY NOT have thought, how pathetic am I? I've gone to so many others, but now that it's my turn, I have no one to go with. She MAY or MAY NOT  have decided that since she was already dressed up and ready to go, she might as well tag along with her older sister and all of her friends, who were going to hit the clubs in AC that night.

Guess who was the first person Jaybird saw "out" in that club in AC?  Yep, her MIA prom date.
Imagine her surprise, to find him there, tearing it up out on the dance floor, without a care in the world!! When he spotted Jaybird, the look on his face was one of utter horror and shock- he turned completely white, (which was not an easy thing for such a dark boy to do). Jaybird, MAY  or MAY NOT have been  all ready to go out and rip him a new one, when a sudden realization hit: He was not dancing with a girl- which gave her a pretty good clue as to why she had just been stood up!


#3.  Once, when Jaybird was piling into a limo with a group of kids on their way to prom, she somehow wound up in the rear-facing  seat.  It was a Friday night, so there was a ton of  stop and go Jersey Shore traffic, all the way down the parkway.  By the time they reached their prom destination,  Jaybird was about to get violently SICK!!

She ran to the nearest restroom, only to have her egress blocked by a N.O.U.S. Also known as: a "nun of unusual size." Of course, there are very strict, no drinking/drug policies at Prom for most schools, but this school happened to be a very exclusive, private Catholic High School, which MAY or MAY NOT have prided themselves on taking those rules to another level. The nun blocking Jaybird's way to the toilet, was known to all of the students as "The Enforcer" of those rules..

Jaybird tried to plead her case, explaining all about the sitting backwards in the limo and hitting traffic, that she did not do any drugs or drink any alcohol, but the N.O.U.S gave Jaybird the once over, and refused to move out of the way, demanding to smell Jaybird's breath! Despite her warnings, the nun got all up in Jaybird's face. It was at that opportune moment, Jaybird MAY or MAY NOT have spewed her guts up!! 

OK- there you have it. Please vote on whether or not you think which of these tales are Fact or Fiction. And, as always, if you have a crazy Prom story, I wouldn't hate it if you shared them here!! Happy Friday Fact or Fiction!

12 comments:

  1. Really hope you didn't have to puke!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. T/Y Alex. Check in tomorrow to get the truth about that.

      Delete
  2. Oh, please let them all be true! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kyra-Thank you for always commenting! Check it out on Sat. to see if you right.

      Delete
  3. I'm going to guess true to all, too!
    The night before my senior prom my date told me he had gotten back together with his ex and would not be going with me. A friend of mine came home from college, was able to find a tux, and took me instead. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Rach- sorry to hear that. What a douche-bag! But how sweet of your college friend to step in and take you!

      Delete
  4. I am going to say #1 or #3. I think 2 is too coincidental. But if that happened to me I'd have punched that guy so hard he wouldn't have been able to dance for weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember you shared a pre-prom picture and the guy said he was sick of the dress and had to be smokin' something cause you were gorgeous...I can't remember if it was true or not...ha! Anyhow, you certainly have a lot of dance stories, whether you made them up or not. I'm gonna guess 1 and 3 is true also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha-Ilima you are right, I did do a "It's not me, it's you" Fact or Fiction, a while back. I shared three of the worst break up lines I've ever heard, one of which was over my ugly Homecoming dress. I do have a lot of dance stories, (I went to a lot of Proms and Homecomings) and unfortunately, that one about the dress was absolutely true!

      He said, "I can't take the sight of you or that ugly dress another second". He refused to dance or hang out with me the whole night. Worse part, I did not know very many people at his school. Best part, I'm resilent and funny. After he ditched me, all of his friends told me they liked me better than him anyhow. I had a much better time with out him, dancing with all of my "new" friends and not sweating over that TOOL anymore!

      Delete
  6. I'm going to guess number one, mostly because that's the one I want to be true :)

    ReplyDelete