About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Prom Friday Fact or Fiction Answers

Sorry I'm late with the answers, but I got distracted by the Boomerang Effect, and had to post that first instead. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  A huge Thank You to those of you who always pop in and participate in my Friday Fact or Fiction Posts!! But just in case you didn't read it yet, you should go back to Friday's Fact or Fiction post and check it out, before reading the answers here.

1. FACT! This is so true.  It took me approximately fifteen minutes to get my ass ready for that prom. The look on that evil witch's face when I showed up on the arm of  my friend Shawn: PRICELESS. She got all up in his face, demanding to know who I was and what the H was going on. You know I don't put up with that shiz- No one, and I mean no one, douches my friends!!
Not the best pic, but  I thought I should still post it.
2. FICTION! OK, a lot of you guessed this one right.  Although,  the part about me not having a date for my own prom, was fact. I attended a lot of Proms before my own, with some of  my guy friends, (who were either dateless, in the closet, or got stood up) So when it came time to go to my own prom, and no one asked me, I thought I would have to just sit it out.  But when a friend of mine found out I didn't plan on going,  he volunteered to take  me. Ah, gotta love the giant hair- I'm not entirely sure whose hair was bigger that night, his or mine! HA.

3. FACT! Yep, I totally puked on a nun. Not my finest moment,  that's for sure. But in my defense, I did warn her. It wasn't my fault she didn't believe I wasn't drinking or doing drugs. That's not how Jaybird rolls. I didn't go to that school, so she didn't really know me, but it still pissed me off that she wouldn't believe me! After I spewed, I felt much better and wound up having a great time at that prom. But on the way home, (just in case) I insisted on sitting up front with the limo driver! LOL


Hope you enjoyed this week's installment of Fact or Fiction, a/k/a the crazy that is my life. ~Jaybird

12 comments:

  1. Sorry the puking was true. Made for a memorable moment though, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only I could wind up puking on a nun. But you're right, I'll never forget it. LOL Thanks for participating.

      Delete
  2. You always seem to have the best stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not certain if that's a good or bad thing, but yep, I have A LOT of stories to tell. Guess it was inevitable I start writing them down!

      Delete
  3. Yay! Number one is true! I knew I really liked you :) That was such an awesome thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you. I didn't really see any other choice. I had to go with him. Poor kid was heartbroken. Thanks for participating!

      Delete
  4. Excellent stories as always. You're so sweet, bless your soul for going with your friend, and I'm so glad the witch was PO'ed.

    I'm also glad to hear you got to go to your own prom.

    LOL I cannot believe you puked on a nun. Well, she should have listened to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I warned my friend that chick was no good for him, but he was so in love, he didn't see she was evil, until it was too late. I was happy to go with him.

      Not too many people can claim to puking on a nun. Hope I don't get judged to harshly for that...BUT it really wasn't my fault, I told her she had to move.

      Thanks for always commenting and participating!

      Delete
  5. I'm so glad #1 was true... and I bet that nun never questioned anyone ever again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That nun was pretty scary! It took a long time before she even let me leave the bathroom. I actually told her to call my parents, and talk to them! At least I knew they would believe me and back me up. But I'll bet you're right, and she doesn't block the entrance to the bathroom door anymore!

      Delete
  6. Yay. I think this is the first time I was correct on all three options. And I LOVE the big hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good job Ilima- You guessed all three right.

      And OMG that HAIR! Classic, totally 80's hair band. OY! My kids crack up when they see these pictures. Hilarious.

      Delete