About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hugh Jackman quote of the Month

"I love all different types of music. But that’s how I am with food, with people." Hugh Jackman


I feel the same way as HJ!  What about you? ~Jaybird

12 comments:

  1. Maybe not with music.
    I do know my wife loves Hugh Jackman though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Husband is a die-hard country fan. The kids always say they like to ride with me, as opposed to him, because they get "country-fried" HA!

      Thanks for always commenting!!

      Delete
  2. That is a GOOD picture of him. Great quote too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it just me, or do you think he looks a bit like David Beckham here? Maybe it's the suit...IDK. But he always looks hawt to me. LOL

      Delete
  3. I agree with him, and would happily stare at that picture all day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEY Kyra! You're back. Woot woot. I missed you and your comments.

      You should see my work station, it's chock full of Wolverine memorabilia, and lots of shirtless HJ pics to stare at. Hmmm, maybe that's why it takes me so long to get anything done? LOL

      Delete
  4. Me too! I love variety, for sure. And I love Hugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kianwi- You obviously have great taste, in food, music and men!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I love. . .music when it's good." -Tom T. Hall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha- that's a great quote! Love it.

      Delete
  7. Agreed! But maybe not country music. Sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh- The Husband "country fries" us all the time! Some of it is OK, but mostly I just want to scream and hit my head against the wall when he plays some of that twangy depressing stuff-with awful lyrics like, "my dog just died, my truck is broke down, and my wife left me, maybe I should stop drinking so much beer" ACK!

      Delete