About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Not My Kid Friday (Saturday) Fact or Fiction Answers

 If you didn't get a chance to read my post, "Not  My Kid" Friday Saturday Fact or Fiction,  you might want to go back and take a look, before reading my answers here:

#1. FACT. Nothing says "Welcome to the Church Family" like a good mooning...LOL This happened back in the day, when my girls were only 1, 2 & 3 years old. They went through a lovely phase of thinking  it  was hilarious to pull off their diapers and run around naked....somehow, they figured out it was even funnier to bend over, and put their naked bums up in some one's face!! Thank God our brand new Pastor Brandon and his wife Shannon, had a great sense of humor. Believe it or not, they still talk to us, and come over for dinner!

#2. FACT. In my daughter's defense, this 12 year old boy, was bullying another little boy, who was only in first grade. I may have mentioned once or twice, my girls can kick some serious butt. My daughter was not going to stand by and watch while someone was getting bullied. So, she kinda put the beat down on him....We wrestled with what to do about punishing her. The Husband didn't think we should, his logic being "I don't teach my girls how to start fights, just END them.." 

WARNING: Don't let that pretty smile fool you.  Cause if you piss this little girl off,
SHE WILL JACK YOU UP SIX WAYS FROM SUNDAY
#3. Due to certain, um, *coughs* legalities...I don't think it would be wise of me to be very specific here.  But I will leave you with a few pictures...and you can make up your own minds as to what you think Frankie did that day.   : )









THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING~ JAYBIRD

11 comments:

  1. Oh, that's too funny! :) And hey, I'm with your husband. Nothing wrong with raising a girl who is willing to stick up for herself and others! Good for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was proud, that she stuck up for that little boy, but a little concerned...because just like Spiderman, "with great power, comes great responsibility" Just don't want my girls to ever abuse that power..know what I mean?

      Delete
    2. I do know what you mean. It's so hard to teach them where those fine lines are when they're young.

      Delete
  2. Oh my God LOL! I wish I lived near you, I think it would be a blast! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kyra- Aw, I wish you lived here too! I can promise you this, my neighbors would all say, living near me and The Husband is never boring!!

      Delete
  3. I'm with your husband on this one. Good for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still can't wrap my mind around that psycho mom. Calling to yell at me, not because my six year old fought her twelve year old boy, but because NOW she has to drive her kid to school everyday! Kinda gives me a better understanding of why her kid is so messed up!

      Delete
  4. LOL! I'd do what your daughter did. I think she was perfectly justified. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which daughter, the one who beat up the twelve year old, or the one who stole a penguin? LOL

      Delete
  5. Oh my god, you have the funniest kids! I wish all three of those stories were true, they were all excellent. And good on your girl for sticking up for the boy who was being bullied.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Clare! My kids definitely keep me laughing. I have no idea where they get their crazy from...

      And yes, I am glad she stuck up for that poor first grader. (Incidently, so was his mother. She called and thanked me!) It's kind of awesome my little girl is tough enough to not only stand up to, but take down a boy, six years older than her. That's some serious Girl Power!

      Delete