About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Men vs. Women Weight Loss

Many of you know from my "Aliens May Have Abducted The Husband" post, The Husband has been on  a diet.  And although he's a testy as any cop would be, sans donuts, that bastard lost 30 pounds already! He has his "girlish" figure back, and struts around with swag to rival this:



I have to ask, why is it so much easier for guys to loose weight? Cause, I've been eating healthier (and much less) than The Husband,  and I haven't dropped a pound!  Not one lousy pound. He  keeps teasing me about it,  but honestly, do you know how long it's going to take me to loose 30 pounds, at this rate? The rest of my natural born life!

If I don't work out like a fool, eat nothing but crisp lettuce and air, the pounds seem to stay on!  And I'm tired of it...

This morning, looking down at the egg whites on my plate, and black coffee, I'm discouraged, depressed, and wanting to rant, whine and complain. I'm ready to eat a ton of fattening shiz and not give a crap. Until later today...when Ponch comes swaggering in and just looking at him baits me.... I refuse to give up until I look like this again:


21 comments:

  1. LOL! It really sucks that men lose weight easier. I have been trying to get rid of my writer's butt for a while, and I find the only way to do it is by adding an hour of exercise a day into my routine. It hurts me lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Writer's butt, LOL Is that what it's called? Cause, I think I suffer from it too!

      Delete
  2. LOL! You go girl. Enjoy your egg whites. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My egg whites were gross. But nothing tastes as good as skinny feels, right? LOL

      Delete
  3. I can imagine how frustrating it must be if you've both been dieting for the same amount of time. Hang in there though, it'll be worth it, especially when you can finally kick his butt! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am frustrated, but I'm not unrealistic, I don't think I'll ever look like I did, before the kids. But as long as I feel respectable in my bathing suit again, I'd be happy. :)

      Delete
  4. Haha love that! Yes it is unfair but I know for women there is a whole science behind it proving its more difficult for us to lose weight. Those fun hormones that make us cry randomly even when we don't want to and all those other fun things suck. Plus stress and so on and so forth. I want to wish you luck, I've been trying to lose myself for a while and yeah it is going so/so and I get it. But I say go on with it and kick his swagering bottom hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You hit the nail on the head! Hormones are ruining my life Eve. I'm up, I'm down, I'm all over the place. No one is safe here! LOL

      Delete
  5. I know how you feel! When I started dating my husband he used to joke that people were thinking, 'what is she doing with him?' Nine years and four kids later, he looks great and I look like, well, a mom. Damn men. It's really not fair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not fair at all, is it? People have always looked at The Husband and I funny, cause we don't quite match up, but now, I feel like his mother, not his wife. Definitely, NOT GOOD. LOL

      Delete
  6. As a guy who trains Muay Thai and works out 5 times a week, all I'm going to say is that, umm, I wish you well on your journey to weight loss. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Five times a week? Is that to off-set all the beer drinking? LOL Seriously, good for you. All of my daughters take Muay Thai, and, as you know, they can kick some serious butt. Plus, it's great exercise! Unfortunately, I am too much of a wimp. I get exhausted just watching them do their warm-ups. Forget about sparring! Ugh.

      Delete
  7. HA. I love this!! My hubby and I are going to do it together. Hopefully it will be even weight loss and I won't want to kick his ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny! Thanks. Good luck to you and your husband. It is really hard to watch his progress, and see none of mine. Here's hoping I'll catch up eventually...LOL

      Delete
  8. From the experience of my wife and I losing weight together once, I lost pounds and much faster - when she started losing, she dropped sizes ten times faster than me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pants fit better, so maybe that's what will happen with us...I hope! Hard to keep focused with him having all the success. All kidding aside, I am really happy for him. I know he feels great.

      Delete
  9. I know, right? My husband is the same way. Not fair! Congrats to your husband, but seriously, kick his ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ilima! Although it is beyond frustrating, I am truly happy that he feels and looks so great.

      Delete
  10. certainly like your web-site however you need to test
    the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number
    of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very bothersome
    to tell the reality on the other hand I'll certainly come again again.
    Review my weblog : Truth About Abs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anon-So sorry for any and all spelling errors, it is not my intent to offend anyone with them- I try to be as careful as possible, but if I could direct your attention to my post titled "Follow At Your Own Risk" I give a detailed accounting as to why you may find typos/errors on this blog. I appreciate your comments, and do hope my frequent errors, do not prevent you from coming back again~Jaybird

      Delete
  11. Hurrah, that�s what I was seeking for, what a data! existing here at this website, thanks admin of this web site. http://www.exoticcarrental305.com

    ReplyDelete