About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 18, 2012

Don't Hate Me Because of My Beautiful New Book Cover



This cover gets me wicked inspired, and beyond excited! Every time I look at it, I smile and get all stoo-pid giggly. What do you think? If you envy it's awesomeness, don't hate! Just go see Jaycee DeLorenzo at Sweet n Spicy Designs and get your own fabulous cover.   

11 comments:

  1. It's a thing of beauty, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome! (But I have to ask, what's in the eyeball? Other than fire of course. I'm having a hard time telling on my screen.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, that's very striking! I love the bold orange and red contrasting with the gray tones throughout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! The image inside the eye is really well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black and white with the fiery eyes is intense and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone! Go check out Jaycee DeLorenzo at Sweet n Spicy Designs. She's very talented and does amazing work.

    ReplyDelete