About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Stalking Hugh Jackman Friday Fact or Fiction

Welcome to my Friday Fact or Fiction Post. This is where I post three little bits of my crazy life and you can vote on which you think are FACT or FICTION. The answers are posted on Saturday. This week, I went with one of my favorite past times: stalking HUGH JACKMAN.

#1. Jaybird MAY or MAY NOT have lusted after certain "Sexiest Man Alive" pictures of  HJ so long and so hard, that she felt completely convicted. She decided the only way to get rid of this guilt, was  to go to Confession. The priest, after hearing her confession, MAY or MAY NOT have said: "You again? Say three Hail Marys and three Our Fathers...and for the love of GOD, stop watching those X-men movies, geez!!"


#2. Mr. Hugh Jackman, MAY or MAY NOT currently have a restraining order pending against Jaybird and a couple of her gays.  This restraining order MAY or MAY NOT stem from a "loitering incident" that allegedly took place outside of HJ's erm, New York apartment building back in December...
(***On a side note ladies, despite the rampant rumors flying around, it's only a GAY URBAN LEGEND.  HJ bats for our team****)
#3. After standing on line for hours at a Comic-Con Convention, Jaybird finally, finally, had the chance to meet HJ.  When it was her turn to get an autograph and actually speak to WOLVERINE, her favorite superhero OF ALL TIME, she MAY or MAY NOT have been able to talk. She opened her mouth, but nothing came out. Not a peep. All she could do was stand there and stare like an idiotic mouth  breather...
And just for shizzles and giggles, I thought I would ask you  to VOTE ON THIS
WOLVERINE VS. DARTH VADER, WHO WOULD WIN and WHY?

Thanks for the continued participation guys..I really appreciate all the comments.
Happy Friday Fact or Fiction All!



12 comments:

  1. I'm guessing he doesn't have a restraining order against you!
    My wife has a thing for him as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex- I seriously don't know how The Husband puts up with all my HJ stalking. He takes it like a champ though. I don't think I would be as forgiving if he was all ga-ga over some supermodel or something! Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  2. LOL, this is my favourite fact or fiction EVER! Hugh Jackman is indeed gorgeous!

    I'm with Alex on this one - I think he probably doesn't have a restraining order against you but - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kyra! HJ is just pure brilliance. It's not really fair to all of the other guys that he has it all...LOL

      Delete
  3. I'm guessing fiction, fiction, fact! As far as who would win. . .I have no idea, but I'll say Wolverine. He seems pretty badass. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I say Wolverine all the way baby! Thanks for participating Rachel!

      Delete
  4. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping the restraining order IS true. Haha. I really don't want to give up my vision of Jaybird and her gays on the prowl. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh you are too funny. Although, I have to admit when we are out and about, there's always some kind of MAJOR DRAMA that follows! LOL

      Delete
  5. Hmm, I'll say #1 is false and the others are facts! They would be awesome stories to tell your and HJ's kids some day. ;) I think #3 is true because when I met George R.R. Martin I totally lost my voice. It was so embarrassing. So I know such a thing happens! Oh, but put me in front of Alexander Skarsgard... mmmm... I don't think all the vamps in True Blood could restrain me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine, LOL about the vampires. I'm an Eric/True Blood fan too. Although I have to admit, Alcide is the man this season. Holy crap that were's abs are ri-dic-u-lous!

      Delete
  6. True! False! True!
    And Darth VAdar is so last century... Wolverine could kick his buttocks any day of the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spot on guesses Cathy. The Husband is rallying for Darth, but this is MY blog so, um, OVERRULED! LOL

      Delete