|This is my entire family out snorkeling in Hawaii. Notice who's missing?|
2. I am CRAP at technology. (Honestly, if it weren't for my sixteen year old niece, I wouldn't even know how to text.) I especially bite at working on this blog. It's a constant struggle for me to set up posts and I absolutely dread it when I have to tag people, cause I never do it right. So, any tech help/advice you want to send over to the Bird's Nest is always appreciated. :)
3. My friends are the most diverse group of people you could ever meet. Most of them, would not be caught dead hanging out with one another. But I love, respect and accept all people. The Husband says everyone loves me because, unlike him, I never judge.
4. When I was a kid, my family moved from NJ to California. I only lived there for eight years, but I left my heart in San Francisco. Nothing feels more like home than looking out over the San Francisco Bay and seeing that red bridge peeking through the fog back at me.
5. The Husband and I always wanted a house full of kids. We got off to a brilliant start; I had three girls in three years. After delivering my last baby, I ran into complications that almost killed me. I was told I could not have any more kids. I knew I shouldn't be so upset and disappointed, because I already had three beautiful children, and some people can't even have one. That being said, it's still my plan to one day pull a Brad and Angie and just start snatching babies up from all over the world that need a home!
6. I love to travel, but suffer terribly from motion sickness. I refuse to give in to it and force myself to fly anyway. Yep, I am absolutely the last person you'd want to sit next to on an airplane. Recently I took a fifteen hour flight to Hawaii, full of turbulence and it pushed me right over the edge. When we finally landed, I literally got off the plane and kissed the ground.
8. No one has ever left my house hungry. Ever.
9. No matter how long The Husband or anyone else tries to convince me sleeping outdoors, not showering, getting bit up by bugs and/or having a lack of toilet facilities can be relaxing, I will never understand the draw of camping. Every aspect of it, is my idea of a fresh hell. Glamping is much more my style. :)
10. It would be my ultimate dream to one day hear my books/screen play introduced like Tim Burton's. I want to hear: "From the mind of Jaybird comes..."
That's ten random facts about me. Now I'm left feeling a little bit exposed. Please comment and/or leave me at least one random fact about you... Thanks!!