Here are just a few of the things I've been up to this week:
1. Tie dyed 150 shirts for "Field Day" at my kids school.
2. Took my WIP off it's time out. Started to almost like it again.
3. Arm wrestled with an old man for the last package of chop meat at Shop Rite. (Memorial Day weekend at the Jersey Shore is insanity. It's the kick off to the summer season and I really hate how crowded it gets down here.)
5. Attended my cousin's graduation. Started prepping/cooking for her party tomorrow. Woo hoo. Congratulations Lauren! So proud of her. xoxoxo
|My beautiful cousin Lauren, who just obtained her Master's Degree, and her husband John|
7. The next day, I had the pleasure of having all three kids home sick. Tried to forget I had a fever and was sick too... because Moms can't be sick.
8. Read "Fifty Shades of Grey" because I just had to see what everyone was going on about....
9. Unfortunately, fought like cats and dogs with The Husband this week :( It was all about stupid crap a/k/a nothing important, at all. We are only fighting because he is behaving like a giant crabby TOOL. He is on a diet and is hungry and overall freaking MISERABLE. (See my post "Aliens May Have Abducted The Husband")
11. Tried to think of a brilliant Fact or Fiction post for this week, but realized my brain was too fried. Decided to post this lame list instead. Oh, and I listened to the Red Hot Chili Peppers, a lot.