About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Blog Hop Promo

Just signed up for this fun Blog Hop. If you didn't sign up yet, get on over to Jaycee DeLorenzo's Blog, or Victoria's at Confessions of a Twenty Something Fiction Writer.. Their last hop "Oh My Hero" was a full of hotness, and a ton of fun. What are you still doing here??  Get on over there, and sign up already!!!



How it Works:

Interview a heroine of your manuscript, novel, or WIP by a fellow female counterpart also from one of your written works. Your featured heroine can be interviewed by her best friend, a heroine from another one of your written works, a sister, the opportunities are endless!
Have your heroine answer at least 3 of the questions recommended below or make up your own!

  • Post a picture of your heroine, the interviewer, or both!
  • Post a song for the theme of the interview or a song that reflects your featured heroine's personality.
  • Follow Victoria and me on our blogs.
  • Post our hop button! (Though not required, feel free to repost on your blog about the hop!)
  • Post your entries on June 22, 2012 and hop around the other blogs through the linky!

For this hop, the interview will have more of a "girls chatting" type feel because after all, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! So feel free to write it like a short scene in a book!


Here are the recommended questions for it:

1. How would you describe your hero?

2. What's your biggest date horror story?

3. What turns you off from a guy the most?

4. What's the best date you ever had?

5. Kiss on the first date?

6. What gets a guy a second date?

7. Boxers or briefs on your guy?

8. What is one thing you believe can tell a lot about a person?

9. What attracts you to a guy the most?


12 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to this blogfest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyra- me too! Although I'm in a bit of a panic, since I need to pick my fav heroine, and that's just not as clear cut for me as my fav hero. I don't want this to sound arrogant, but I have a ton of heroines I created that I just adore, and just don't know who to choose.. Don't want to hurt any of their feelings, he he he. And, yes, I realise I sound like a lunatic, but I love my characters, and sometimes forget their not real people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got it Victoria! Looking forward to seeing what everybody comes up with this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave you an award over at my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a little rusty with my girl talk, but I do like strong female characters.

    My latest novel is historical fiction, and my female lead is leading a revolution against guards raping the peasants... Which she would probably say is her biggest turn off, and will not get a second date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow- that sounds like one seriously strong female character. And, not what I would normally expect from you! Awesome.

      Delete
  6. Hey, thanks for the heads up! This looks like a pretty good one considering I will be in the midst of book promo at the time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jump on it! Last one was lots of fun.

      Delete
  7. Oh, another bloghop! Yay! I love you blog (it's so pretty) and gave you the Versatile Blogger Award http://www.robin-hall-writes.blogspot.com/2012/05/do-you-have-to-pee.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Robin- thank you so much!! I really appreciate it.

      Delete