About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 27, 2012

Oh My Hero! Blog Hop


Sorry to my regulars, but I'm not doing my Friday Fact or Fiction this week.  Instead, I am participating in the dynamic duo of Jaycee DeLorenzo and Victoria Smith's, Oh, My Hero!  Blog Hop.  Big Thanks to Jaycee and Victoria for co-hosting this fun hop!

SO, here we go-this is  my entry. I couldn't decide which side/picture of MY HERO to portray. So, I decided to post both. Can you find it in your hearts to forgive me? Hehehe.
Say Hello to Drew Moore. My hero, At Ease.



 Interview Questions:
1. How would you describe yourself in one word? Combustible.
2. How would you describe your heroine? Beauty personified.
3. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes.
4. How would your friends describe you in one word? Intense.
5. What's your favorite pastime? Killing. I'm an Angel of Death.
6. What's your idea of the perfect date?
Getting to spend any time with my girl, is perfect.
7. Are you a morning or a night person and why? Both. I don't need sleep.
8. If you won a million dollars what would you do with it? Give it away. I already have more money than I could ever need.
9.If you had 24 hours to live what would you do/ where would you go? I would Eat, Pray, Love. Not necessarily in that order.
10. What's your favorite comic book character and why? The Punisher. Because he comprehends the discipline it takes to wield proper justice.
11. If you had three wishes what would they be?I would only need one. I'd wish I could be the man Jenny needs me to be.
12. What your favorite movie? 300.
13. What is the first thing you notice about a woman that you find attractive? Her soul.
14. What do you hold value the most in a potential love interest? Integrity.


Hope you all had as much fun with this creative Blog Hop as I did~Jaybird

21 comments:

  1. Well, he's beautiful! Sounds like justice is very important to him! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kyra. Yes, he is an Angel of Death so that's pretty much all he thinks about!

      Delete
  2. Ooh. I'm loving scary Drew. Shaved head and all. He's so intense in a good/hot way. I liked the word "Combustible." Nice interview.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ilima! Hard to make a man of little or no words and make a good impression. But combustible pretty much does it, lol.

      Delete
  3. Oh, girl I do not mind at all and Drew...melt. I love his answers. He seems intense and I love that! Thanks for joining the hop :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Victoria! He is intense with a capital I. A little too intense. His heroine has fun relaxing him, LOL

      Delete
  4. Wow, intense. :) And I think we'll all forgive you for posting two pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel! Yes, he is a bit over-the-top. Kind of goes with his job as an Angel of Death.

      Delete
  5. Wow, scary Drew is gorgeous! I love this whole interview, and seriously dig the intense vibes practically flying off the page. NICE!

    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jaycee-thanks so much! This was a fantastic idea for a Blog Hop. I had a great time prepping for this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I think I'm in love with him. He looks gorgeous, and from the interview he sounds like he holds very high values, especially justice. Excellent character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you get him- Drew's personality is a hard one to get across because this hero is the epitome of the strong, silent type. He speaks seldom and in monosyllables at best. But I love him too, so thanks Clare!

      Delete
  8. Combustible AND considers himself as an Angel of Death?
    Okay, you got me. I don't need to know anymore than that. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much- This hero is a personal favorite of mine because he is so bad ass. He never brags about his skills, as a matter of fact, he rarely speaks. He is not someone to mess around with, much less piss off. You could try to run from Drew, but you'd just die tired!

      Delete
  9. I like to walk around with my wife beater like that too. That look that says I stopped taking it off half way through so you can see my abs while I pierce your SOUL with my eyes.

    However, I can't pull off the shaved head look. Makes me look like a very combustible cancer patient.

    Also, re: today's comment, we'll still be around for those we hold dear. We're just scaling back a bit on our blog roll as a whole. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG you are too funny! You sound like The Husband who gave me endless grief for posting this "pretty boy crap" on my blog. (I already push it with all the Hugh Jackman stalking I do, he heh he.)

    And, big hurray! I'm so glad you will still be around to post your hilarious comments! I think I misunderstood Bryan's message in the post. Sorry, this bird's brain is not firing on all pistons right now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm late, but better than never!
    Oh ... my! I barely got to the interview part LOL I was too busy staring at the perfect man above then LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Juliana- I don't blame you one bit for staring. Besides, this hero doesn't say much, so, stare away, LOL. I'm so glad you stopped by and commented!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent Articles writing Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world. am really impress your work Stay Blessings On your Work..
    second hand bikes london
    second hand bikes london
    second hand bikes uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. He IS intense. He also reminds me of one of my ex-boyfriends, in a good and bad way. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Em! Thanks for popping in. I laced certain elements of someone who is very close to me throughout this character, which I also consider a good and bad thing, LOL.

    ReplyDelete