About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 6, 2012

It's Not YOU, It's ME! Friday Fact or Fiction

We've all heard it in one variation or another. And any which way it's presented to you, it leads to one thing and one thing only, BREAKING UP.

No matter how much someone tries to convince you, it's not  you, it's me, you can bet your ass it's really something about you they can't stand another minute of.  So, that's this week's theme behind  my Friday Fact or Fiction. Either it was you who did the dumping, or you were the one being dumped upon, everyone has a story. Tell me about it (if you can). I'd like to hear the worst excuses for a break-up you have ever heard, or given.

Here are three of the worst excuses Jaybird has heard while being dumped. You decide which are FACT or FICTION. I'll reveal the truth tomorrow.

(1) You're Homecoming  dress is so ugly, I can't bare the sight of you or it another second.
(2) You shit sunshine babe and that can get really annoying after awhile.
(3) You were fun for a minute. But I think I'll go back to my wife.

One of the best post- break up songs I have ever listened to over and over until my ears bled heard. Christina Perry's Jar of Hearts.


13 comments:

  1. Ooh. I can't wait to find out about those dump lines. They are all crazy. My life is not that exciting. The worst break up I've had is when I started breaking up with a guy, he figured out what I was doing, and blurted out we need to break up before I had a chance to get the words out. What a lame-o.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ilima, thank you so much for stopping by and participating. Is it bad I'm glad to hear your a lame-o? Cause that means you were spared some heartache :)

      Delete
  2. If I had to guess, I would say the first one is made up. But really all three sounds believable.

    The worst breakup I had was when the guy stole my passport to stop me going on a college trip to Paris, because he knew I wanted to get together with a guy from my class. Awkward!!

    Oh god, Jar of Hearts! That song gets to me every time I listen to it. Fantastic song though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Clare- he stole your passport? Cripes, what a tool. Although, I never put anything past men!

      Thanks so much for participating!

      Delete
  3. See... I actually broke up with a great guy when it WAS me... I just wasn't ready for it to be as serious... I needed a little space... Ah well...

    As for your lines... I think the 2nd is the one I believe, but that may be because I can imagine someone saying it to me. I have to be 'right' all the time (never mind that I usually am *cough*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hart: Glad to hear you were the dumper, not the dumped upon. LOL Did you ever try to get back together with the great guy, when you were ready?
      Timing is everything, in making or breaking a relationship.

      BTW, thank you so much for coming back to participate in round two. It means so much to me. You are the best!

      Delete
  4. I'm guessing the first one is the fake -if the others are true, though, poor you x Some people are douchebags... btw, I love Jar of Hearts - the video is a bit weird though ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy- Yes, they were total douche bags, but don't feel too bad for me, I've done my share of dumping too. LOL

      Glad to hear you love Jar of Hearts too, I just can't seem to get my fill of that song. Oh, and I agree- video is a bit strange.

      Thank you so much for participating!!

      Delete
  5. Oh dear lord, I hope they are all fiction! What rotten break-up lines. (Not that they aren't believable. Men are kinda' dumb.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, thanks Rachel, you made me laugh. Yes, I agree most men are kinda dumb. Although the guys who did the dumping on me here, were not men, they were only boys. (Not sure if they ever grow up though!)

      Thank you so much for dropping in and participating!

      Delete
    2. They really don't, do they? I warn all the high school girls I coach, if they think it's funny now they will still think it's funny when they are thirty.

      Delete
  6. Oh, those are awful! I hope they're all fiction, although I think the second one is probably fact. Sounds like something I've heard before - not said to me but my best friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jaycee! Thanks so much for stopping in and participating.

      Unfortunately, one and two are true. I realize being eternally optimistic, like me, can get really annoying sometimes. But I refuse to change who I am, no matter who or what life dumps on me! See, I just did it again. LOL

      Thanks again for stopping in and participating!

      Delete