About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 7, 2012

FACT or FICTION Answers!

Here are the answers to the It's Not You, It's Me, Fact or Fiction

(1) FACT. Yep, this one is true. Welcome to my life and what inspires the villains in the books I write. (Just consider me the Taylor Swift of the literary world ). Hehehehe.

Here I am in the offensive dress, minus the date from hell.
Maybe this is just bruised ego talking, but I don't think the dress or I, looked THATbad. This was the late 80's, so he got off easy. I could have looked way, way worse.

(2) FACT. Yep, this one is also true. But I take full responsibility here because I was going through  a Doc Martin wearing phase and knew full well  this particular gentleman was somewhere around 6 feet 5 inches of pure punk/rock anger, angst and overall negativity. I should have known my eternal optimism and sunny disposition would grate on his nerves, eventually.


(3) This one is pure FICTION. Jaybird may be a lot of things, but a NEST WRECKER, is not one of them. I never (knowingly) pursued a married man. I can't wrap my mind around the draw to this. I am a loyal bird. I don't cheat and I don't like cheaters.  This excuse was actually used once on one of my best gay friends though, by some guy he was chatting up in a bar. :)

Thank you so much for all of your comments and participation. You have no idea how much I appreciate each and every one of you. You guys rock!!! Now I'm off to go hug The Husband.... 


13 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous in that dress. Seriously, beautiful. That guy was smoking something. And I'm glad to hear that you're not a cheater. I can't believe someone used that line on your friend, though. :) I LOVE THE KILLERS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ilima-Your comments are more than gracious, thank you. The Killer's rock and so do you!

      Delete
  2. LOve your blog. I'm a new follower after seeing your comment on Creepy Query Girl's blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Em, welcome to the Bird's Nest. So glad you popped in. Thanks for the follow and kind comments!

      Delete
  3. Nice to know which was the fake break up excuse. And for what it's worth I think that outfit is really nice. The guy was an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Clare! You're a doll. A couple of my friends gave him a seriously hard time about how he treated me. But to be honest, I spent the night dancing with all my girlfriends and wound up having a much better time, without him!

      Delete
  4. Oh you poor thing. I think you look cute, too. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel. And thanks for participating!

      Delete
  5. Oh, that's horrible about the dress! I don't think it's that bad. What a prick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, sorry, I probably shouldn't have said that. LOL.

      Delete
    2. Hahaha Jaycee! Too funny. Never apologize for speaking the truth in Jaybird's Nest! Thanks for participating.

      Delete
  6. Shitting sunshine in a mildly bad dress (you're right, that could have been MUCH worse) is such a minor offense compared to being a no good dirty man-stealer.

    Also, love the Killers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, I do think that you looked lovely in that dress! Heck, I wish that I were half as pretty as you to have pulled off the look. ^.^

    -Barb the French Bean

    ReplyDelete