About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 10, 2012

This is a Happy, Happy Day!



Yesterday's Movie Blog Fest boosted my count more than any other day since I started Blogging.   I'm STOKED over here!! Thank You So Much to all of my new Followers. You make me smile and want to blog and write more and more and more. Love you guys.

I spent most of yesterday afternoon (into early this morning) combing the Internet for pictures of more of my main characters. I just can't seem to get them out of my head. Yep, it's pretty much haunting me. I also thought of  more songs for the soundtrack...surprise surprise.

I'm going to print all of these pics and pin them up around me while I write, for added inspiration.  Seeing the faces of the characters that have previously existed in my head, staring back at me, will definitely help nail down their voice. Anyone else think about doing that?

Wishing all of your days, start and end as brilliant as mine!

P.S. Holler at me if you'd like to see any of  those bonus photos or tracks I went trolling for.



2 comments:

  1. Yay for new followers! I'm really glad you enjoyed the blogfest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, Now I'm up to 16...and I'm doing my happy dance. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Every single one of you, mean the world to me. :)

    ReplyDelete