About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 9, 2012

Movie Blog Fest: My half-ass abbreviated last minute version

SO:  I caught the tail end of this ridiculously awesome Blog Fest this morning and read a lot of the entries. I have to admit, I never thought I could find anyone to play the parts of the voices/faces in my head, but here goes my half-ass, last minute, thrown together go at it:



BTW, The entire country would hear me hollering, if my WIP, "Breaking Cardinale Rules"  ever became a movie! There would be no living with me. I would be a broken record singing to anyone who would listen, everywhere I went, "My book became a movie, my book became a movie..." Sigh.

I would be hard-pressed to find any Hollywood actress/model who ate enough to look like my Main Character, Jenny Cardinale, cause she's definitely got boobs and a butt on her. She's beautiful but don't hate. Jenny's the best friend you could ever have. This girl is special and can see what no one else can, when she looks in your eyes. Loyal to a fault with a giant bleeding heart, she's always collecting strays. People, as well as pets. She's Sicilian and comes from the Jersey Shore, but is as far from "Snooki" and her freaggin pouf as you could get!!


Jenny's friends are extremely diverse. One of my favs is:

French Canadian Rick Thonet. Rick is a dimpled-cheek cutie, youngest of six brothers. He's a total smart-ass, prone to cussing (en francais) fighting and playing ice hockey. He has a past that haunts him every waking minute of every single day. But you'd never know it by the grin he's always got on his face. Picture him below, just a little younger.



Love interest #1:  Ben Malefico, III. He was the hardest for me to cast, because he's so pretty yet still masculine. He's full of swagger, excitement and himself, truly one of the biggest douches you'd ever want to hook up with, much less fall in love....but he's just so, uh, yummy, you try and suppress ignore what a tool he is....



My playlist would have to be as follows:
People in Planes: If You Talk too Much My Head Will Explode


The Cure: Love Song


Ludacris: My Chick Bad


I love music and my play lists. I  could go on and on and on ..... So there you have it. Hope you liked  my half-ass, quick as crap last minute entry.

19 comments:

  1. I can't believe you threw this together last minute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks for making me think and dream big this morning. It's so inspiring. :)

      Delete
  2. BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! HOT! (New follower)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily-thanks for the comments and the follow! Your site is beautiful, guess I'm a bit partial to black and white backgrounds...LOL

      Delete
  3. Someone other than Snookie representing Jersey...YES PLEASE! I would read it and watch it just for that reason :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angelia-It's so embarrassing to tell people where you are from, when that's what we have representing us! Ugh. So glad you liked it!

      Delete
  4. Your not late and I'm glad you did it! Your men just seriously made me melt! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the follow and the compliments. Come back and visit again soon.

      Delete
  5. Wow, I'm glad you joined just so I could see the pictures of those guys! :) Good job, can't believe you just threw this together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! I had so much fun dreaming big and thinking about the casting.

      Delete
  6. I love "Love Song" By the Cure. Jenny sounds like a really interesting character.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the character descriptions :) And Rick - yum-my! Great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! Great post! I love the douchey love interest. Perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your intro paragraph. That about sums up what I did too. Wasn't gonna do it, but got caught up in all the fun. Then had to move fast to get things done before I left town.

    Got it done, except for the song. I'd need time for that. Oh well. I suppose I could go back now and add some stuff. Maybe I will. Probably not.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I like you even more- a fellow Jersey girl AND you have a French Canadian character who plays hockey? (I have a weird weakness for anything Canadian or hockey!)

    Awesome job on the last minute casting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. *swoon*
    WOW. Amazing Characters!
    I love that you said for your main character you have to find someone who ate enough! LOL. YAY real women!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I'm really feeling the love, thanks guys!! This was so much fun.

    Once I start talking/writing about my characters, I could go on and on. Hmmm, guess that's why my WIP is 400 pages and counting!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Jaycee, Thanks for the comment and follow!

    ReplyDelete