About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Alicia Silverstone baby-feeding technique is N-A-S-T-Y

OK, I realize my name is Jaybird. And I host my blog out of  The Bird's Nest, but  Alicia Silverstone's method of chewing food and then spitting it into her baby's mouth, like a bird, is  NASTY.  It's one of the grossest things I have ever seen!

The kid will eventually have to eat on his own. Then what? Will he go to school and ask his teacher to chew up his food? What about when he starts dating?  Excuse me, would you mind terribly to erm, um, chew up my steak, and then spit it in my mouth? Bloody Hell!

Not trying to be a hater or anything, but does anyone else think she has lost her damn mind?!?  How can this be advantageous? Hollywood can be a tough place to survive, but cripes, feeding your kid bird-style? That's just lunacy to me.

5 comments:

  1. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. NASTY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the video of this yesterday, and agree, it is nasty and very damaging to her child.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Clare! Poor baby is eleven months old; I wonder how long she plans to keep this up. Hopefully all of the negative attention she has received, will deter her.

      Delete
  3. I may or may not have lost my appetite just now. Just as well; I was craving fast food. :P

    -Barb the French Bean

    ReplyDelete