About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 14, 2012

In need of a new look.

After seeing my daughter invent a new look for herself, I decided it's time I did too. And it's way, way overdue. I've had long, straight, boring hair for years.This is a recent pic and a good example of how long and boring it is right now:

Make-up, I can put on all day long, it's one of my fav activities. Hair, I expend the least amount of effort possible. And it shows. So, now it's time for a new look. I need something updated, but not too edgy or old lady. Being 40 is kind of hard. I'm not that young, but I'm not ready to collect Social Security yet  either.  Hmmm. Any suggestions?

HERE IS THE WORST HAIRSTYLE OF ALL TIME, HANDS DOWN:




 Here is what I might consider....maybe these looks are already outdated, or kind of classic? Any suggestions always make me ridiculously happy, and are greatly appreciated!!!  Thanks-








No comments:

Post a Comment