About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Now Stop, HATING IS BAD!!!

This Beautiful Lady is my friend. For some reason (jealous?!?), people have been hating on her.  And that just pisses me off. I've known this girl since I was five years old. She is a wonderful, loving, sweet, kind, generous woman.  She lives for her kids and her family and would help anyone who was in  need. Why do people have to be so mean? It makes me nuts and I want to go off on all of those hating jerks. PEOPLE, big boobs and lots of make-up does not make a bad girl!!! Stop assuming. You know nothing. And  BTW, "There is only one Lawgiver and Judge...who are you to judge your neighbor?" James 4:12  Just saying.

1 comment:

  1. JAMES 4:12. Sorry, forgot to add the passage. :)

    ReplyDelete