About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

October is Going to Be a Great Month for Stalking Hugh Jackman!

This is going to be a great month for those of us who waste/spend a lot of time hunting down
 HUGH JACKMAN.

Hugh is opening on Broadway with his one man show!! Of course, Front Row seats must be procured for optimal stalking advantages!! I am trying for FR seats on my b-day,  which would, absolutely, positively make my day....Woo hoo.

REAL STEEL OPENS NEXT WEEK!! 
No matter what movie  he appears in, even if it's a guaranteed bomb, I'm still going!!!

YEP. DEFINITELY GOING.


No comments:

Post a Comment