About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Eating Crow for Khal Drogo..The Real Reason I Watch Game of Thrones


I feel compelled to rescind my former blog post titled "Khal Drogo, The Real Reason I Watch Game of Thrones..." This is a first for me as I have never, ever, taken back what I've said before, but in this instance, I must. Because, I have spent the better part of this summer with my head stuck in George Martin's Seven Kingdoms...and I don't ever want to come out!!!

I really would not want any of you to label me disingenuous, so I had to come clean. Although, I do still stand firmly by my statement that Drogo died way, way, too soon for me, (which has an awful lot to do with Jason Mamoa and his amazing ABS and not the story line) I will most definitely keep watching Games of Thrones!! I am in awe of this story. Although I will always find myself pining for what will never be, (Khal Drogo and his Khaleesi riding off in the sunset together...) I can't stop reading this series, and am, in all honesty, quite obsessed with it.

So, please accept my apologies as I humbly beg all of your pardons. I am withdrawing my former blog post as I spoke in too much haste, as well as lust. Please forgive me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment