About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Khal Drogo, the real reason I watched Games of Thrones...



This is the reason I loved watching Games of Thrones. I loved Khal Drogo's character and the whole story line between him and his Khaleesi. Now he's dead.

Ned Stark is also dead. Pretty much every single other character I liked in that show, is dead. How are we going to continue being invested, if all of the likable characters die a horrible death? It's a shame, because the story is really wonderful.

I'm cautiously anticipating Season Two. By the time it airs, I wonder if I will even care anymore. Anyone else thinking about it, like me?

5 comments:

  1. Game of Thrones is so hard for killing of characters you're attached to. Some many from both the TV series and books have crushed me. Thankfully though there's so many characters in the series I love that I haven't run out of favourites yet.

    Did you watch season two? There was new eye candy in form of Jaqen H'ghar ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OM Gosh I read all the books too and had to learn not get too attached to anyone anymore. I love watching Game of Thrones too, despite the fact that everyone dies...I just mourned for Khal Drogo the longest and didn't want to let him go. Loved his character!

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah, you learn fast with those books not to get attached to anyone. GRRM kills everyone I like. :(

      Drogo was excellent, Jason Momoa brought him to life perfectly.

      Delete
  2. Yea, but I think that is one of the cool parts about the show/book... the fact that NOBODY is safe.

    Khal is definitely one of the characters that grew on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Khal Drogo was one of my favorites, and like I said to Clare, it took me a long time to get over his death. (I was ridiculously attached to him) But to be honest, Tyrion Lannister is my absolute FAV. I happen to love Peter Dinklage and how he portrays him in the show too. The season finale was amazing! Loved it.

      Delete