About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I Ate for Dinner Last Night


My sister and I went to eat at one of my fav places yesterday, The Blue Pig, in The Congress Hall Hotel, Cape May, NJ.

Let me just preface this with the weather. The wind was cold and kicking up like a tornado yesterday. The air would alternate between being extremely hot and humid, with a sunny sky to damp, cold and rain pouring down in buckets. Look at this pic and you will see the results of these extreme weather conditions. Check out my hair, it turned into a hot frizzy mess. I looked flat out busted by the time we sat down to dinner but at that point, we were both beyond caring.






Let me start with desert: Cinnamon Apple Bread Pudding, delicious.
Entree: Vegetable Ravioli with a Brandy Truffle sauce. Holy cow we killed it! OMG it was so good. Literally had to ask them to take it away so I could save room for my desert. Can't wait to have the rest for lunch today. :)
Salad: My only healthy option for the evening. I could have opted for the soup, which was Beef & Barley, but I knew it would leave me too full afterwards.

The restaurant was pretty much empty and I have no idea why, other than it was mid-week. The quality of food and the service were both outstanding. I love that place and it is extremely reasonable too, only $22.00 each. We will definitely be returning.

No comments:

Post a Comment