About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 2, 2011

HELP- I need to plan a "Disco Dance Party" for my kid's Birthday Party!!


Hey- I am panicking and not too sure where to start in planning this party. Well, other than I've been told "I must have a Disco Ball". My daughter really loves to dance and would really like this party to be like a wedding reception with all kinds of her favorite dance music and organized dances like the Electric Slide, Macarena, etc. She is going to be 7, so nothing that would be too mature or that would have inappropriate lyrics would apply here.

Please, please, please, leave any ideas/suggestions you may have. Planning this kind of thing is not my strong suit, at all. And of course, I'm on a budget, so that will have to factor in here as well. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment