About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pics of Me at the Emlen Physick Estate, in Cape May





It's Christmas in Cape May! (But Holy Crap was it cold!!) I LOVE to see all the Victorian houses decorated for the Holidays. I asked/begged the husband to take me on yet another tour of the Emlen Physick Estate for my B-day. Love, love, love it! Thanks to MAC (MID-ATLANTIC CENTER FOR THE ARTS & HUMANITIES) this beautiful home was saved from demolition and restored to its former beauty. Taking tours helps off set the costs of the on-going upkeep of the estate. Take a trolley tour (they are heated) and go take a peek into this wonderful example of a Stick Style Victorian which contains the magnificent, trademark designs of Frank Furness. The Physick Estate was considered quite avant-garde for Cape May back in the Victorian era. Drop by the Tea Room afterwards to warm up with some hot tea, scones and clotted cream....

No comments:

Post a Comment