About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New Character- One you will love to hate...

OK so a little back story here... This is the character I told you about who's a real departure for me. She is the epitome of all the "mean girls" I've ever encountered in my life rolled up into one and then times by ten. Just remember, there's a reason she's so evil. When you learn why she's such a bitch, maybe you will learn to love to hate her, just like me. Enjoy...

Chapter One- Bitch
God, I am such a bitch. I really am so good at being bad, it should be my super power. And everyone here worships me because of it. Ha! Isn't it ironic, the meaner I am, the more they love me?

As I strut down the halls of Shore Hills Prep, the crowds part for me, their Queen, like the Red Sea. The lame dive for cover and those who dare step up and address me do so with quivering lips and unsure steps. I adore holding so much power over them, it's such a rush. I will be holding court shortly but am not yet ready to deal with the lessors, so I dismiss them with "the glare". They turn and run, tripping over each other in a futile effort to get safely out of my line of sight. My minions, ever so fearful of me, aptly named the power of one of my looks, "the glare". They can anticipate their fates according to a mere glance I shoot in their direction. What idiots, each and every one of them. It's a struggle to find an intelligence to come close to mine, much less equal or rival it; and that's including them all, students, teachers and even the Dean himself.

The Dean of Shore Hills, Mr. Nathan Lankowitz, may be MENSA smart, a Rhodes Scholar and a graduate of Harvard, but he is a social moron. It's actually quite amusing how easy it was for me to mold him into what I needed, like a blob of nerd silly putty in my hands. With years of being tortured for being a total geek (pocket protector and all) and his obvious lack of any female companionship, (other than his mother) it was over before it even started. I turned him out with such little fuss and fanfare, I was almost disappointed. Recalling the look on his face when he realized what he had done, with whom and how truly screwed he was, (in every sense of the word) well, now I really can't help but smile.

***Let me know if you'd like to read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment