About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 4, 2010

My version of drunk dialing...

Lately my insomnia has been really raging. It turns out, after 3:30 am, I am wide awake but literally useless. I should stop writing altogether, but I just can't help myself. I do, however, stop working on my more serious projects, like my book. Nothing I write after hours is coherent, sensible or any good anyway. Well, at least not to anyone but me.

What to do, what to do? I hate to watch tv, can't really concentrate enough to read, so I came up with something to amuse myself. I created my own version of "drunk dialing" people. My version of drunk dialing is writing stupid poems and/or stories and then randomly e-mailing them to friends and family. Lame, I know, but strangely satisfying...

See my blog entitled "Phantom Crapper". Phantom Crapper was such an e-mail. I sent it to my little brother, knowing full well it was ridiculous and not really funny at all. (Well, except to me, at 3:30a.m.,it was frickin hilarious.) So I sent it lmao the whole time, thinking about how he would read it, then imagining his reply. I would not have to wait long. It was something along the lines of, it's 3:30 a.m., WTH is wrong with you? Which made it even more hilarious. Ah, it's the little things in life.

So as long as I suffer from this insomnia friends, get ready to randomly receive and read some seriously demented e-mails/blogs posted by a very deranged and sleep deprived me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment