About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lauren who made a beautiful bride, and me, her cousin, an old Italian lady....









My cousin Lauren's wedding was magnificent. I loved every minute of it. She made a beautiful bride, as I always knew she would. When my sister saw me, she said, "oh my gosh, you look like an old Italian lady!" and I said, "I AM an old Italian lady!!" Later on she clarified her statement by saying:
(1) It was just the big, curly hair, too much makeup, tight black dress etc. that led me to come to this conclusion, not that you looked old.
And I answered her, "the big hair, too much makeup, tight black dress, it's all in my blood, I'm destined to go out rocking this look, really, I don't even have a choice in the matter." LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment