About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 1, 2010

So many books, so little time...

Those of you who know me, know I am a voracious reader. This is a list of what I read just this week alone. And yes, I'm well aware my house would be a whole lot cleaner and I would get a whole lot more sleep if I didn't read so much, but what fun would that be? So this week, I read

Biographies:
Allison Angrym's Tales of a Praire Bitch, which I highly recommend. Especially if you were a fan of Little House on the Prairie like I was. Nellie Olson rules!!
Sean and Leanne Tuoy's story, which was good, but if you already saw The Blindside, that pretty much covers it.

YA genre: Intertwined, Gena Showalter, love her! Love this book. *****
The Tear Collector, liked this. Different concept. Interesting, ***
Wicked Lovely, Ink Exchange, Fragile Eternity and Radiant Shadows, Melissa Marr, looking forward to seeing more from her in the future..loved this series *****

Romance: Promises to Keep, Jane Green Normally, I'm a huge fan of Green's but this book didn't really capture my interest. The recipes did more for me than the story. I like her old stuff much better. Sorry. **

For educational purposes, Bringing up Girls, Dr. James Dobson ***** great book, great advice, especially if you have three girls one year apart, like I do.

OK... so that's ten books in seven days, but who's counting? God, I love summer. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment