About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Low BMI"

Just got back from the Dr.'s office and she told me I've lost 27 pounds since the last time I was there! Wait, what?

Ya, you heard me. Me, yes me who rocks a muffin top has been told that I have a low BMI...I am LMAO...Really? I guess I should retract my prior blog about the Rotavirus and begin singing its praises. Maybe I could somehow figure out how to funnel the germs into a drink and market it as the newest fad diet. I'd make a damn fortune!

Bottom line, I am shocked. Really, truly shocked. I knew I'd been losing weight but holy crap I usually have to sweat, bleed, cry and kick box my heart out to lose anything. Wow. Still in shock over here. Who knew the Rotavirus was all I needed to bring me back down to my wedding day weight! I wish I had recorded the Dr.'s voice so I could play it over and over again in my head.
This should not last long, so I would have liked to have kept it for prosperity.

Sorry I'm being redundant but I don't think I could ever hear or say it enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment