About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Time for a laugh...

This is Me, in the black tank top, A in black print top...
This picture was taken in my BFF's backyard in CA (in the summertime) Happy to report this is a "before" picture of me, since it was long before I began losing weight. I am laughing so hard as I remember taking this with my sister A. Everytime we tried to stand next to each other our boobs got in the way.. it was pretty hilarious. We decided this was the closest we were going to be able to get! Love you Adrienne, you are the best. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment