About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Je suis FINI!!!

So stoked I finally finished Book One in my series, "Breaking Cardinale Rules" yesterday. This morning I went to the library and printed it out (thank you Maggie and Adrienne for all of your help) and I am so, so happy!! An awesome celebratory lunch followed with mom at the Stafford Diner.

Now comes the really hard work, the editing, copyrighting and the composing of a golden query letter to interest publishers who generally aren't too crazy about taking on new authors. Wish me luck! This has always been my biggest dream; to be able to get the crazy characters and plot lines that live in my head down on paper and to have other people actually care about them too!!

I will keep everyone posted on my progress....hopefully good news about finding a publisher/agent will follow.

PS-I just want to say a huge "Thanks" to everyone who helped me along the way, like my brother Chris and my sister A for the continual tech support as we all know I suck hard at it; my girlfriend Bonnie who listened to me bitch and moan a lot and my family for my overall psychosis while I'm writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment